Responsibilities of the project manager:
• be able to complete project management according to the project manager responsibility system.
• be responsible for establishing and managing the project department.
• ensure that the construction project can carry out project management and construction in accordance with the requirements of relevant specifications.
• be able to properly handle the relationship between all parties and ensure that the project is implemented according to the contract requirements.
• college degree or above, major in environment, architecture, electromechanical installation, water supply and drainage;
• more than 5 years of project management experience, with experience in environmental protection engineering, water supply and drainage engineering and electromechanical installation is preferred;
• good planning and execution skills, coordination skills and interpersonal communication skills;
• proactive, team oriented, highly responsible, able to work under pressure;
• be able to adapt to frequent and long-term business trips.
• have rich on-site construction experience and adaptability, and be able to handle various construction procedures and completion materials.
Last five days off, five insurances and one fund, meal allowance, transportation allowance, communication allowance, etc
Floor 5, building T2, Han Zu Plaza, Yizhuang Economic and Technological Development Zone, Daxing District, Beijing